- "A wolf never lets its prey escape."
- — Sword Strike
WOLFHOUND is a military nation, founded by Andrew Lord and Aaron Hound. It was originally a nation, and but became an Empire in 1901. He becomes as government ruled singularly by the Fleet Marshall as a Stratocracy, but after the reformation it become a Federal Monarchy and Semi-Stratocratic Government.
WOLFHOUND is the fictional highest and most powerful government force; as well as Nation on Earth that was created outside of time. It was created in 1842 and has become 1000 years more advanced than Earth. All WOLFHOUND members are free to leave when they want and people are free to choose to join or not. They cannot be arrested by any other government force apart from themselves. The demonym term for WOLFHOUND citizens, and soldiers is WOLFHOUNDer, and the they can speak all languages, but majority of spoken language is either English, Arabic, Latin, Russian, and/or Swahili.
Regulations and Policies Edit
- No citizen of the WOLFHOUND Empire will be subjected to bending the knee to the Emperor, High Kings, or any other titled individual.
- No soldier shall abandon a comrade when the possibility of saving said comrade is 60% or higher.
- Cigarette and tobacco are outlawed in the Wolf's Den, and smoking them is air pollution and violation of illegal substances
- All citizen weapons must have citizen recognition chips
- Unitary Authority in any Wolf's Den Continent is strictly forbidden no matter the situation
- Murder, illegal Drugs, and Sex-related crimes are capital crimes, and offender will be exiled from the Wolf's Den.
- Torture is also a capital crime, and the offender will be exiled
- Creation of Nuclear Weapons is strictly forbidden, and offender will be permanently exiled.
- W - Warriors
- O - Of
- L - Lord's
- F - Force
- H - Hound's
- O - Office
- U - United
- N - Nation
- D - Dependence
WOLFHOUND's Armed Forces has the second biggest military force in the multiverse, and is only rivaled by Darkness's Imperial Military, and EDEN. Thanks to a multiverse device, they are stationed in the hub of the Multiverse named as the Wolf's Den by WOLFHOUNDers, and has existed since 1859. During 1863; WOLFHOUND's Armed Forces became part of its first ever war known as WOLFHOUND's Power War to fight for the control of WOLFHOUND from its founders Andrew Lord, and Alex Hound. WOLFHOUND's Armed Forces has four main components WOLFHOUND's Air Force, WOLFHOUND's Ground Forces, WOLFHOUND's Sea Force, WOLFHOUND's Homeland Force, and WOLFHOUND's Marines, and primarily stationed in Andrewaaron; the capital city of WOLFHOUND Nation/Empire. WOLFHOUND's Special Forces has 3 units: Wraith, Alpha, and Top.