|Country||Virginia City, West Virginia, United States of America|
|Motto||"Okay Masks, it's brawl time!"-Mike|
- "I believe your parents homicide is why you mask your face. You're shamed and traumatized and haunted by the vast disgrace. Of watching you like a passive waste as momma died and daddy was dispatched with haste! Watson: Holmes, you've cracked the case! Sherlock: You're a batshit crazy basket cases! Watson: Bloody good rhymes! Sherlock: I've got tonnes. Dippin' these dynamic douchebags was elementary, my dear Watson. Watson: OHHHHHHHH!!!"
- — Holmes and Watson rapping a song to Masks
The Masks are a gang of manhunters that appear in Sudden Violence.
The Masks consist of a loose-knit group of punks, criminals and off-duty cops and are the first gang that Cash encounters. They are unruly and disorganized, purely in the hunt for financial gain. They wear dark non-descript street clothes and a variety of masks and hoods. They are also armed with knives, crowbars and wooden bats. Many of the Masks appear to be unaware of the danger they are in, being dismissive of Cash and chatting noisily about women, money and cars. They are impatient and easily distracted, tending to patrol their turf alone, making them easy pickings for Cash.
The Masks are the first group Cash must face off. After Cash is sprung out of prison by James Stalker, he makes his way through a desolate street in West Mark under strict supervision of the Boss. He kills off several Mask members and breaks into the city mall and dispatches the remaining Masks in the scene.
After that, Cash escapes through the garbage chute of the mall and makes his way through the back alleys and streets of the Masks Turf while continuing to kill many Masks. He breaks into a basement and kills a the boss Joe Hood in a padded bondage room to finish the scene.
Cash then makes his way to the city library in the following scene. After breaking into the Library's cellar and killing some Masks along the way, he is picked up by the WV S.W.A.T and extracted from the Masks Turf. The Masks don't make any more appearances after the completion of that scene. However, they have starring roles in three of the bonus scenes.
Assasssins for hireEdit
A Mask: "You may have seen our tags around Virginia City, that's right the Masks... your friendly neighbourhood thughs. You need to pull a hospital job on somebody, got an old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did a cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give me and my buddies a call and we'll personally fix any problems you may have."
- At the police station in Los Angels, there are several wanted posters featuring Mask members.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City's Serbian, there's a Mask outfit that Niko Bellic can wear.
- Some of the Masks members wear jackets that read "Fucker". And some of that read "Hate" and some read "Vince".
- According to Stalker, The Masks own a van which can be seen in the bonus level Time 2 Die, written "Villain Video Enterprises" on it.
- All of the Masks have the same voice, which sounds like they are arguing with themselves over Cash.