- "I can't believe those idiots where actually able to make it all the way to my hometown."
- — Richard Fernandez during Homeland security.
|Nickname(s)||Hunter 3-1, Sarge|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, Call of Duty: Future Warfare, Call of Duty: Underground|
|Rank||Sergeant, Warrant Officer Class 2, Cadet Staff Sergeant, Second Lieutenant, Captain|
|Affiliations||U.S. Army Rangers, FL-20053, American Militia|
|Status||Alive or KIA (Call of Duty: Underground) (player determined)|
|Killed By||Ivan Braginski (player determined)|
|Birth||April 14th, 1995, Queens, New York (25 years old in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4) (15 years old in Call of of Duty: Underground)|
|Height||5'10" (178cm) (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, and Call of Duty: Future Warfare) 5'7" (170cm) (Call of Duty: Underground)|
|Weight||158.73 lbs (72 kilograms)|
|Death||Day 5, 2010 (Call of Duty: Underground) (player determined)|
|Weapon||SCAR-H w/ ACOG scope, Desert Eagle, M4A1, M9,
AK-47, M1014, FAL, MP5K, And any weapon picked up in Call of Duty: Underground.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4Edit
He is not seen until Homeland Security where he leads the player during the battle in Florida. According to qoutes from Richard, and the information in the cutscene before the level, he was part of the J.R.O.T.C at Celebration High School, and was born in New York and then moved to Florida. During the war, he carries a Special Desert Eagle with him.
- As with Dunn and Foley, Richard wears a Delta Force-style helmet instead of the standard issue US Army headgear. According to the Hardened Edition handbook, the developers gave him this piece of equipment to show his leadership position in the squad.
- Michael Fontaine was Richards flight commander in R.O.T.C.
- Richard is the announcer for the U.S. Army Rangers in multiplayer.
- Richard has no spanish accent at all, and speaks with mostly a General American accent with a little bit of New York dialect. He doesn't speak Spanish very well.