- If you are looking for fifth leader of Never Never Land and son of Shinnok, see here: Lucius Wagner.
|Real name||Emilio Cornelius Wagner|
|Also known as||Tim, boss, Boggel, old man, Timothy Boggel, Luigi Rezonni's godfather, fat old fart|
|Born||15th of February, 1938|
|Birthplace||Montelepre, Sicily, Italy|
|Career, affiliations and family information|
|Affiliation(s)||Shraemrock O'Neille, Deadshot, Boggel's organized crime ring|
|Occupation(s)||Gangster, crime boss|
|Notable family members||Ettore Wagner (younger brother), Luigi Rezonni (godson)|
|Video Games, Movies and Cartoons information|
|Main appearance(s) (Video Games)||The Godfather Games|
|Main appearance(s) (Cartoons)||None|
|Voiced by (English)||John DiMaggio|
- "They muscling on our turf with Deadshot's rackets."
- — Emilio to O'Neille about the Corleones
Emilio Wagner AKA Timothy Boggel was the boss of Boggel's organized crime ring.
Emilio was born in 1938 in the poorest part of Sicily. He and his family moved to New York, when he was only 12 years old. In 1956 his brother, Ettore was born. He cared for his brother like a father, as their father died 4 years earlier. His mother, Cornelia died in 1968, and so he and his brother had to live and survive on their own.
Two months after brothers' mother died, they started their criminal career. In 12th of December, 1968 they started out as a gang that consisted of Italian and American people who were not happy with the country. After the deaths of Three Mafia Families in 1977, 1985, and 1986, Emilio became more and more powerful and had finally taken over New York after he made a peace treaty with the Red Dragon Triads. In 1992, his organisation had a place in the Commission.
FBI jurisdiction and Death
In 1998, The Cat Clown bribed the FBI agents so the Wagner brothers would be under FBI jurisdiction and were also given new names and passports, so they could be transferred to the Atlantic City along with their whole crime family. Even in Atlantic City, Wagner's family operated as usual, until the year of 2015. In May 29, 2015, he was gunned down by his godson, the Corleone citizen, Luigi Rezonni, while he was out fishing with him. Rezonni threw his fishing rod in the water, pulled out a Tommy Gun and riddled Emilio with bullets all over his body. Wagner's body was later found in the river. He was killed along with two other Dons/bosses: Shraemrock O'Neille and Deadshot.
Personality and traits
Emilio was a very clever and intelligent man, but he was insane as Timothy Boggel - his second personality that triggered sometimes if he was angry or drunk too much. He wears his half-suit in green and black colours, to represent Barzinis and Corleones out on the streets.
- "Luigi, I will never let you kill me and let the Corleones take over my empire."
- — Emilio in the Game Over Screen
- "You betrayed me, Luigi!"
- — Emilio's last words
- "Passion is the mob of the man, that commits a riot upon his reason."
- — Emilio
- "Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain."
- — Emilio
- "Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness, I am kind to everyone. But when someone is unkind to me: Weak is the last thing you will remember about me."
- — Emilio