- "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people."
- — Donald Trump on Mexican immigrants
|Nickname(s)||Mr. 45, The Donald, Agent Orange, Little Lady Fingers, God emperor, Cheeto-In-Chief, Mr. Trump, Mr. President|
|Rank||President of the United States|
|Affiliations||U.S. Government, Republican Party, I Think Someone Likes Your Mom|
|Birth||June 14th, 1946, Queens, New York City (age 71)|
|Height||6'2" (188 cm)|
|Weight||237 lbs (107.501 kilograms)|
Donald John Trump is the 45th, and current president of the United States of America. He is both the oldest, and wealthiest elected president, and the first meme president (although minor memes of Obama and Bush existed during their rule, but never reached Trump's popularity). He is known as "God Emperor" by those in the alt-right, and a lot of nasty nicknames by leftists. He was a famous businessman and television personality before becoming President. Trump won the election on November 8, 2016, in a surprise victory against Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. The Russian Mafia influenced the election results to favor Trump.
Trump is Barack Obama's successor. However, In the first months of his presidency, Trump reversed several of his predecessor's policies, withdrawing the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Paris Climate Agreement, undoing parts of the thaw in Cuban-US relations, and urging Congress to replace the Affordable Care Act.
Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Queens, New York City. He was the fourth of five children born to Frederick Christ "Fred" Trump (1905–1999) and Mary Anne Trump (née MacLeod, 1912–2000). Trump was not drafted during the Vietnam War. While in college from 1964 to 1968, he obtained four student deferments. In 1966, he was deemed fit for service based upon a military medical examination, and in 1968 was briefly classified as fit by a local draft board, but was given a 1-Y medical deferment in October 1968, attributed to heel spurs. In 1969, he received a high number in the draft lottery, which made him unlikely to be called.
He earned an economics degree from the Wharton School. For 45 years, he managed The Trump Organization, the real estate development firm founded by his paternal grandmother. His career focused on building or renovating office towers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. He started several side ventures and branded various products with his name. He produced and hosted The Apprentice television show for 12 years. As of 2017, he was the 544th richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $3.5 billion.
Trump's ancestors originated from the German village of Kallstadt, Palatinate, on his father's side, and from the Outer Hebrides isles of Scotland on his mother's side. All his grandparents, and his mother, were born in Europe. Trump's paternal grandfather, Friedrich Trump (later Frederick), first emigrated to the United States in 1885 at the age of 16, and became a citizen in 1892. He amassed a fortune operating boom-town restaurants and boarding houses in the Seattle area in Red Dead Redemption, and the Klondike region of Canada, during the gold rush.
Trump was also briefly a wrestler in the WWE.
- "We need to build a wall!"
- — Donald Trump
- "Despite the constant negative Covfefe."
- — Donald Trump misspelling coverage on Twitter
- "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
- — Donald Trump's campaign slogan
- "We are delivering HISTORIC TAX RELIEF for the American people! #TaxCutsandJobsAct"
- — Donald Trump on the new tax bill
- "The difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful."
- — Trump's arrogance when running for president
- "You can never get too greedy. "
- — I agree on that statement of Donald
- "I have amazing gay friends, but I'd say I'm a traditionalist."
- — Trump
- "No! Turn the lights off! TURN 'EM OFF! *Lights get turn off* Oh, that's much much better."
- — Trump on debates
- "It's not been easy for me; My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars."
- — Trump on his father and his loan
Draw my Life
Here is the video of Donald Trump's Draw my Life. Made accurate as possible, lol.
- Frank Kenson (in actuality, Francesco Barzini) is based of Trump.
- He has small hands and if his hands are so small, you can be assured something else must be small too...
- He loves German, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, and Chinese foods. However, he doesn’t drink alcohol nor does he use any tobacco products.