Casey on right with Damon
|Real name||Casey Harris|
|Also known as||Case, Casey, Harr, jock scum, steroid guy, wanna-be Devil, strong kid|
|Birthplace||Bullworth, Cholla Hills, Texas, US|
|Hair colour||Wavy blond|
|Career, affiliations and family information|
|Occupation(s)||Dixmor Academy student|
|Video Games, Movies and Cartoons information|
|Main appearance(s) (Video Games)||Bully|
|Voiced by (English)||Dimitri Michann|
- "I bet you are one of those kid who thinks that Bully is their real life. "Mature a lot", man, I better than you in anything. Btw, I'm using kid to let you know that you are a kid, so calm down because if you say it to the wrong people then you'll get hurt real bad."
- — Casey arguing online
Role in game
During "Jocks Challenge", Casey challenges Jimmy to a game of dodgeball for use of the Jocks' clubhouse. It's during the related cutscene that he speaks in a "stereotypical jock" accent instead of his usual speaking voice. Multiple instances of Casey also participate in the "Jock Boss Fight" mission, playing as one of Ted Thompson's linemen and also making run-ins from the sidelines. Other than this he plays no individual role in any of the Chapter 4 storyline missions. In the non-storyline mission "Cheating Time", he and Mandy Wilson are seen buying test answers from Justin Vandervelde.
Over the course of the year he gives Jimmy two errands - one to stuff kids into lockers, the other to spraypaint up Old Bullworth Vale. He can be seen in the audience during wrestling lessons in gym classes.
- "That nerd thinks he's smarter than me? Why does English class have to be so hard?!"
- — Casey
- "Mr. Burton's new workout is really tough! I also heard that you don't need to know how to read if you can tackle! The army will still take you!"
- — Casey
- "Lol, keep calling us fanboys because you are trying to cover the fact that you are the only fanboy? Man, get a life, you crybaby. Like I care if I picked a shitty character, in real life I have lots of money, great grades and lots of girls while you keep whining like a kid. Man, I really wanna know; how old are you?"
- — Casey arguing online again
- "Lol, I have arguments, but talk with you is like talk with a wall. Well, the wall is actually smarter. Btw, you should learn what does failure mean, since I'm richer than you and I am good at sports and I have good marks you shouldn't use it."
- — Casey once again arguing online
- "You scrawny little puke! You want a piece of this?!"
- — Harris taunting
- "I always said you should be on the team, you know! You know... I always thought you were cool!"
- — Casey crawling inside Jimmy's ass
- "FANBOYS!!! Typical excuse of the dummies like you, to try a desperate comeback. Btw, you talked about my life too, you moron. Am I crying? Man, seems like someone got ROASTED. Take it and go spread bullshit somewhere else, kid."
- — Harris online arguing once again, man
Personality and traits
Casey seems to be a bit girl crazy, but he's not very successful with them. He's also unsuccessful in english class and mentions having to retake it a third time. He's number 88 on the football team and plays fullback. He is apparently on steroids given to him by Alphonse Burton. He tends to call people "buddy", regardless of whether he's being friendly or hostile towards them.
Casey seems to be a bit full of himself, as he constantly talks about how he is one of the best looking guys at Dixmor's or even the whole Bullworth and he often talks bad stuff behind Ted and Damon West's backs, claiming they need to die for not declaring him their god.
His father is an alcoholic and mother a junkie.
- His report card grades, as sometimes seen, are the following:
- Art: F
- Science: C-
- English: F-
- History: D
- Math: F+
- Biology: C-
- Chemistry: D
- Geography: F
- Music: B-
- Photography: F-
- Shop: F
- Home Economics: D
- Gym: B