|Carl Degrasse Dawkins|
|Also known as||XxImdaKingXx (nickname in online games and YouTube channel name), neckbeard, comic book guy, bronyboi, Carl|
|Born||30th of January, 1995|
|Birthplace||Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States of America|
|Cause of death/incarceration||N/A|
|Height||5'9" (175 cm)|
|Weight||215 lbs (97.52 kg)|
|Career, affiliations and family information|
|Affiliation(s)||Nerds, FaZe clan|
|Occupation(s)||College Student, comic book store employee|
|Video Games, Movies and Cartoons information|
|Main appearance(s) (Video Games)||TBA|
|Voiced by (English)||TBA|
- "Hello there, wassup, my fellow gamers, otakus, bronies and atheists, it's your boy, XxImdaKingXx! Hit it with the tab! *Does the dab*, Slaying all the pussi, hella awesome! And today we're gonna be watching the-umm, uhhh, ugh, what's-it-called? Ummm, errgh, ummgh, umm... *Finds the disc* Ah! Today we're gonna be watching MLP: Season 7, and by the comments out there, this sieth is HELLA GOOD!"
- — Dawkins introducing himself in one of his videos
Carl Degrasse Dawkins is an original character created by Cod1. He is a supporting character in Weapon Weilders. The new idea will not be a game like Call of Duty. He is from Rocky Hill, a town in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States.
Carl is a fat, slovenly young man with shoulder length Auburn hair which he usually keeps tied up in a ponytail, a neckbeard, dull blue eyes, and pale skin. He usually wears glasses, and has an irregular sense of style enjoying suits, trench coats, and fedoras. He will go for up to a week or sometimes more without bathing, eating healthy food, living off of Pizza, Doritos, Mountain Dew, and Gfuel, while he spends most of his time off from work playing video games like World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, or Mortal Kombat.
Personality and traits
Carl can be described as a talkative, self-important nerdy man who, through an inability to properly decode social cues, mistake others' strained tolerance of his blather for evidence of his own charm. He is smug/self-important for no reason, or shy unless with fellow neckbeards. Carl is an active member of the atheist community. He has been caught moving bibles to the fiction section in book stores and libraries.
He is frustrated with his love life and keeps wondering why women keep putting him in the "friend zone" (a nice way of saying rejected). He is huge fan of My Little Pony, loves comic books, video games, anime, Magic: The Gathering, and being on internet forums. Dawkins' favorite anime shows are Naruto, Sword Art Online, School Days, and Harui Suzumiya. One of the things Dawkins sometimes dreams about doing is moving to Japan to pursue a career involving anime and/or video games. He also claims he looks up to the Grim of Chaos, Havik, saying he also seeks to create a lawless world where he will get all the "anime chicks" for free.
Main article: Adrien Bonnefoy
Carl Degrasse Dawkins is a regular customer at Hugamug cafe. When he is there he will try but fail to get women, and will blather about atheism, ponies, and video games to Bonnefoy, and other customers, and employees, much to their annoyance.
Chad Walter Wilson
Main article:Chad Walter Wilson
Carl looks up to, and envies him. When they where in High school Chad's friends would bully him, and Carl would see him getting all the girls. Carl nicknamed him "Chad Thundercock", and secretly wanted to be like him.
Deandre Drew Davidson
Main article:Deandre Drew Davidson
Deandre looks down on him like a lot of people, and likes to "roast" him.
Weatherly Scarlett Shepherd
Main article:Weatherly Scarlett Shepherd
Despite being nine years older than her, Weatherly and Carl are actually friends because of their shared love of My Little Pony. Carl calls her "Pegasister", and Weatherly thinks of him as a "big brother".
- He is named after his heroes Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Richard Dawkins.
- Carl is a neckbeard, a pejorative term referring to unattractive, overweight and misogynistic bearded internet users who wear a style of facial hair in which a majority of the growth is present on the chin and neck.
- In my opinion, he is a stereotypical brony neckbeard, and might have Asperger's syndrome.
- He is nowhere near as awesome as Ethan Allen Fernandez and never will be.
- He learned the word "hella" from some bullies who beat him up at the Dixmor Academy and had start using it ever since.