Call of Duty 8: End of the World is another idea.
- Task Force 141
- U.S. Army Rangers
- Russian Ultranationalists
- Shadow Company
- European Army (France, Germany, Russia, Italy)
- African Army
Task Force 141Edit
- Colonel John "Soap" MacTavish
- Captain Richard "Predator" Blackman
- Sergeant Benny "Harrier" Simpson
- Commander Stuart Jones
- Colonel John Price
U.S. Army RangersEdit
- Sergeant James Ramirez
- Major Sean Foley
- Captain Jake Dunn
- Sergeant Sam Jackson
- Corporal Harry Anderson
- Private Andy Evans
- Private Joseph Harrison
- Private Hector Lopez
- Commander Bruce Sword
- General Jack Johnson
- Pierre Jacoques (French Prime Minister)
- Otto Frankman (German President)
- Pope Leonardo XVII (Pope of Rome, also Italy)
- Nikolai Makarov (Russian President)
- San Helios, China-Afghanistan Border
- California, America
- The Nuke, Russia
- Paris, France
- Frankfurt, Germany
- New Mexico, USA-Mexico Border
- Saudi Arabia, Africa
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rome, Italy
- Quebec, Canada
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- The Recruit - Recieve training from Colonel MacTavish.
- Assassination - Assassinate Emperor Blaster and escape!
- Assault of the Army - Assault Frankfurt and find Otto Frankman.
- Infiltration - Infiltrate the Ultranationalists' base at the cliffs of USA and Mexico.
- Zobokulov's Revenge - Assassinate Pierre Jacoques and attack Paris.
- San Helios - Retrieve intel on the new country, San Helios, ready for the attack.
- Invasion of San Helios - Kill Nikolai Makarov and attack Shadow Company's defences.
- Last Chance - Capture California from the Ultranationalists.
- Disarming the Nuke - Disarm Shadow Company's nuke in their submarine in Russia.
- I can see the View from here! - Kill General Jack Johnson and Commander Bruce Sword in Burj Dubai.
- Charge!! - Attack the Italian Army's base at the Palazzo Farnese in Rome.
- Cornering the Pope - Kill the evil Pope Leonardo XVII inside the Palazzo Farnese.
- The Hunter - Kill Victor Rashzoza and stop the Shadow Company Black Market.