- "Despair and pain floated on the wind. Death and bullets flew around me. Fear and artillery shells shook the ground I crawled across. The cries of the living gave voice to the screams of the dead and the dying. I looked up, and saw that the sky was burning. and as I saw this place, which was once our pride and strength, covered in sweat and blood, dirt and tears, I could only look on in wonder: "How did it come to this?"
- — Trey Williamson
American Militia Edit
- Michael Morris
- All listed members of FL-20053
- Cadet Staff Sergeant Richard Fernandez. Playable character. Alive
- Cadet Major Luis Melendez. KIA. Killed by a Russian rifleman.
- Cadet Second Lieutenant Michael Fontaine. Alive
- Cadet Captain Zach Eastman. Alive
- Cadet Staff Sergeant Josh Cordero. KIA. Killed by enemy artillery.
- Cadet Airman Basic Alfred Jimenez. Alive
- Captain Bell. Alive
- Sergeant Patrick O'Neil. Alive
- Sergeant Gary "Archer" Rooks. Playable character. Alive
- Sergeant Tiago "Spartan" Almada. Alive
- Leftenant John "shadow" Riley. KIA. Killed by Dmitri Deletski.
USAF - AFSOC Edit
- Colonel Miles Lopez. Alive
- Captain Albert Wilson. Alive. Transferred to the USN
- Chief Master Sergeant Raymond Ferrel. Alive.
- Staff Sergeant Winona Lopez. Alive
- Senior Airman John McRogers. KIA. Killed by Dmitri Deletski. Playable Character.
- Airman First Class Robert Fontaine. Alive.
- Airman Claude Wade. Alive.
- Airman Basic/Airman Ronald Martin. Alive.
- Romeo 2-1. KIA. Killed by Russian while trying to aboard a Chinnook in In Our Country.
- Lieutenant Trent Vasquez. Alive
- Lieutenant Trey Williamson. KIA. Killed while carrying Richard Fernandez when he was injured.
- Sergeant Major Lionel Leone. Alive.
- Gunnery Sergeant/Master Sergeant Maccerson. Alive.
- Gunnery Sergeant Wayne Wilson. Alive.
- Staff Sergeant Griggs. Alive
- Sergeant Paul Jackson. Alive. Playable character.
Russian Federation Armed Forces Edit
- Dmitri Deltski. KIA
- Ivan Braginski. POW/active duty (player determined)
Light Machine gunsEdit
- M249 SAW
- AUG HBAR
- C14 Timberwolf
- Barrett .50 cal
- M14 EBR
- Model 1887
- Riot Shield
- USP .45
- Makarov PM
- Desert Eagle
- AT-4 cs
- M202 Grim Reaper
- Red dot Sight
- Holographic Sight
- Grenade Launcher
- Master key shotgun
- Acog scope
- Thermal Scope
- Tactical knife
- AP rounds
- Extended Magazine
- M67 Fragmentation grenandes
- Throwing knife
Act I Edit
- Start game - learn how to play the game, and defend yourself.
- Outgunned and out numbered - Battle through Celebration.
- Welcome to America - Help the Americans defend its country and make sure that Captain Bell complete his objectives.
- In Our Country - Defend the Empire State Building.
- Oorah - Fight in 69th Street.
Act II Edit
- Guerrilla warfare - Use hit and run tactics against the enemy.
- Tank Stop - Stop the invading tanks before they cross further into America.
- Breakout - Get out of your prison cell, and rescue POWs.
- Deltksi -
- Who Dares, Wins - Search for Ivan and Dmitri
- Storm; Part 1 - Search for the down marines in a electrical storm
- Blindfire - Destroy the enemy AC-130 and search for Ivan and Dmitri
- Storm; Part 2 - Continue to search for the down marines.
Act III Edit
- Lost and Found - Help Gunnery Sergeant Wilson and Sergeant Jackson take out enemy snipers and get to Ivan