This is the battle that is set fourty-two years before the events of Call of Duty: Nuclear War
- Lebanese Armed Forces
- Spanish Special Forces
Wolf Company Edit
- General James Rogers. Alive
- Colonel/Brigadier James Atkins. Alive
- Major John Samsen. Alive
- Captain Jamie Salmon. Alive
- Lieutenant Jack Mannings. Alive
- Sergeant Brandon Bromley. KIA. Killed by a Lebanese rifle man.
- Corporal/Sergeant Riley Parker. Alive
- Corporal Jethro Wilson. Alive
- Corporal Wayne Wilson. Alive
- Private/Lance Corporal Ashlee Brookes. KIA. Killed by enemy artillery.
- General Max Taylor. Alive.
- Lieutenant General Shepherd. Alive.
- First Sergeant/Master Gunnery Sergeant Jack Diaz. Alive.
- Master Sergeant/First Sergeant Maccerson. Alive.
- Staff Sergeant/Gunnery Sergeant Gregory Wilkerson. Alive.
- Sergeant Moody. KIA. Killed by a RPG-7 wielding Lebanese.
- Lance Corporal/Corporal Jason Crown. Playable Character. Alive.
- Private First Class Kane Alison. Alive
US Army Rangers Edit
- Sergeant Ender. KIA. Killed by a mortar round in hitting him in the head.
- Corporal/Sergeant Louis Foley. Alive.
- Private First Class/Corporal Jake Dunn. Alive.
- Private Joseph Allen. Alive.
Spanish Special Forces Edit
- Juan Hernandez. KIA. Killed by Parker.
Famous lines Edit
- "You wanna live, get off the beach!"
- — Captain Salmon
- "Why don't they just surrender?"
- — PFC. Alison