New Commonwealth Power Edit
New Communist Power Edit
- North Koreans (First and Second Part only)
- Georgians (Fourth part only)
- Cuba (Fourth part only)
Joint Operation Forces Edit
- General James Atkins. KIA. Killed in the second part a mortar shrapnel.
- Colonel Jamie Salmon. Alive. (Does not appear in Part 2)
- Major/Lieutenant Colonel Rebecca Mannings. Alive.
- Major Michael Travis. Alive.
- Major Jack Allen. Alive.
- Captain Wayne Wilson. KIA. Killed in the first part by a sniper.
- Captain Jason "Bomber" Leeson. Alive.
- Lieutenant James "Oldtime" Hollands. Alive.
- Sergeant John Maccers. Alive. Playable Character.
- Sergeant Hue Sam. KIA. Killed in first part by a tank when it riddle a wall that he was taking cover by.
- Sergeant Henry Rollins. Alive.
- Sergeant Simon Freedman. Alive.
- Corporal David Locke. KIA. Killed in the tenth part by a mortar shrapnel.
- Corporal Matthew Pearce. Alive.
- Corporal Benjamin Till. Alive.
- Corporal Damien Johnston. KIA. Killed in the first part by a flamethrower wielding Russian.
- Corporal Henry Russell. KIA. Killed in the fourth part by a Russian Infrantry man
- Lance Corporal Benjamin Walker. Alive.
- Lance Corporal Jason Mason. Alive
- Private Jarred Turner. Alive.
Task Force 141 Edit
- Lieutenant Colonel John Mactavish and John Price. Alive
- Captain John MacMillan. Alive
- Lieutenant Patrick O'Neil. Alive
- Sergeant Nick Johnson. Alive
- Lance Corporal/Corporal Jack Murray. Playable character. Alive.
US Army Rangers Edit
- Major Louis Foley. Alive.
- Captain James Ramirez. Alive.
New Zealand (Third Part only) Edit
- Captain Jordan Benbow. Alive.
- Sergeant Lynn Bolton. KIA. Killed by a Russian Sniper.
- Corporal/Sergeant Jacob Martin. Alive.
- Lance Corporal/Corporal Fin Fitzgerald. Alive.
- Private/Lance Corporal Callum Johnson. Alive.
Panzerbataillon 33 Edit
- Ultranationalist President/Russian Vice President Jose Zakheav. KIA. Killed by Salmon by the help of the Ultranationalists.
- Sergeant Ivan Reznov. Alive.
- This is the only Call of Duty game were you don't play as an American.