This is a sequel to the first Future Warfare with the Third Sino-Japanese War
New Commonwealth Power Edit
- United Kingdom
- Major/Lieutenant Colonel Jamie Salmon. SASR
- General Atkins. SASR.
- Captain James Windsor. SASR
- Sergeant Edward Kelly. 4th Battalion Royal Australian Regiment. KIA. Killed by Chinese sniper.
- Corporal/Sergeant Johnson. SASR.
- Bombardier James Kelly. 1st Field Regiment, Royal Australian Artillery.
- Lance Corporal Jack Spears. Playable Character. SASR.
- Flight Lieutenant Conrad Atkins. No. 63 Squadron RAAF. Killed by Nuclear Explosion
- Sergeant Lucas Castillo. No. 63 Squadron RAAF. Killed by Nuclear Explosion
- Corporal Jackson. No. 63 Squadron. RAAF. KIA. Killed by President Xu Ling
- Leading Aircraftman Jonathan King. Playable Character. No. 63 Squadron RAAF. Killed by Nuclear Explosion
United Kingdom Edit
- Major "Soap" MacTavish. SAS.
- Major John Price. SAS
- Sergeant Xavier Koopman. Playable character. SAS. KIA. Killed by Xu Ling.
- Colour Sergeant Xavier Raymond. Royal Marines and SAS.
- Corporal Matthew Lewis. SAS.
- Mari Ichizo. Leader of the Housing Party of the New Commonwealth for Japan (HPOTNCJ).
- Takehiko. HPOTNCJ. KIA. Killed by early detonation of C4
- Yuuki. HPOTNCJ.
- President Xu Ling. Arrested for Treason, Incest and Internation Crimes.