- "It's been 19 years since the third World War, not much of the Ultranationalists is left. But the Russian are not surrending. So welcome to the next World War. Fourth World War and could swear that the last war would give them the picture. But looks like I was wrong."
- — Salmon
This is my first idea for a new call of duty.
New Commonwealth Power Edit
New Communist Power Edit
- New Zealand
- Lieutenant Colonel Jamie Salmon. Commander of Wolf Company.
- Lieutenant Ben Parker. Specialist and Bomb Disposal.
- Warrant Officer Class 2 Wayne Wilson. Elite Sniper and Stationary Gunner.
- Sergeant Roy Robinson. Squad Commander and Driver. KIA. Killed by enemy artillery in Wellington.
- Corporal/Sergeant Robert Jackson. Roy's righthand man and Pointman. KIA. Killed by a Cuban Sniper.
- Private/Lance Corporal possibly promoted to Corporal. Phillip Martin. Playable character.
- Second Lieutenant Richard Fernandez. Commander of Hunter 3-1.
- Warrant Officer Class 2 Florio. Richard's righthand man.
- Staff Sergeant Cody Patterson. Player character.
- Sergeant John McCoy. KIA. Killed by an enemy mine.
- Lieutenant Colonel "Soap" MacTavish and John Price. Duo Commanders of TF141
- Captain Brian MacTavish. Second in command and specialist.
- Warrant Officer Class 1 Jarod Jenkins. Pointman and Sniper. KIA. Killed by a Claymore mine.
- Sergeant Jack MacTavish. Player character.
- Private Richard Doyle. Rocketman and Bomb expert. KIA. Fell off cliff after being shot in the leg.
- Staff Captain Adolph Muller. Commander of the Infantry Division
- Sergeant Adolfina Schmidt. Squad commander. KIA. Shot in the head by a Georgian Sniper.
- Staff Corporal Leopold Fischer. Pointman.
- Private First Class Velma Schneider. KIA. Killed by bunker debris as it was destroyed.
- Private Zelig Hoffmann.