|Leader(s)||Johnny Houstonson, Robert Sanders, Moonman|
|Appears in||Manhunt 2, Mafia III|
|Country||Cottonmouth, Texas, Blackwell Island, Tall Trees, West Virginia, New Bordeaux, United States of America|
|Type||Skinheads, white supremacists, bounty hunters, agents, rednecks, nazis|
|Motto||"White Pride World Wide!"-KKK|
The Bloodhunts appear to be rednecks judging from some members wearing Confederate flag bandannas and Ku Klux Klan style masks as well as featuring Southern accents. They also appear to be nazis as they consider Danny an "Outworlder".
They do their job mostly for the money but also for the fun of hunting. They may also be allied with the film industry Villain Video Enterprises since they seem to own one of James Stalker's studios. They enjoy their job more than any other average hunter. They have much help from the helicopters and Spys and are heavily armed. They hunt in groups and are skilled at what they do.
They appear in missions: "Most Wanted", "Broadcast Interrupted" and "Altered State" in Manhunt 2.
Bloodhunts are one of the top gangs in the Dixmor Project, and they are the third strongest criminal organisation in the world. Having over 3000 members in over 100 countries.
The Bloodhunts are indeed a white supremacist group located now in New Bordeaux. They are led by Robert Sanders and are allied to the Montana Gang, as well as Sheriff Beaumont and the Sinclair Hills Sheriff's Department.
They operate out of Frisco Fields, where they hold rallies at Clifford Sanders State Park (the amusement park of Robert's grandfather) and run a secret human trafficking ring out of Bellaire's Supermarket, selling captured black people as slaves to rich white clientele. In Sinclair Hills, they work in conjunction with the Sheriff's Department in keeping the parish and hills an all white community.
- Johnny Houstonson - Leader (killed), Robert Sanders (killed), Moonman
- Phineas Tartarles - Second-in-command (killed), Audrina
- James Gibarre
- Jack Forlenzio
- Hieronymus Uparre
- Gregory Cavanaugh
- Larry Lou
- Bobby Roma
- Bartholomew Jimson
- Billy Houstonson
- William Tartarles
- Max Jimson
- Clifton Duvall
- William Uparre
- A corpse of a Bloodhunt member can be spotted at the end of the level "Broadcast Interrupted" while Danny is leaving the studio. Most likely this gang member was killed by Leo.
- Some members of the Bloodhunts could possibly be white supremacists or skinheads, wearing cone shaped hoods identical to those of the Ku Klux Klan. Members are noted for shouting out remarks indicating their affiliation with far-right wing politics, such as calling Danny an "American traitor" and "cuck", amongst other insults.
- Another indication of the Bloodhunts possibly having involvement in the KKK is an odal rune tattoo that can be seen on the arm of the cone hooded members.
- Bloodhunts are the third largest gang in the world whom the Project hired, behind only Spys and Sausage's Army.
- Bloodhunts may also take orders form Francesco Barzini, sometimes even from one of the Dixmors directly/personally. Their main job is to guard important locations for the Project and hunt down their enemies in case the Sausage's Army or Spys fail. Bloodhunts along with Spies however, are more of a group that actually works for the Project as their personal bounty hunters, unlike Sausage's army who are a drug cartel the Project may hire.
- Bloodhunts were much supported but not affiliated at all with the Trailer Park rednecks of Miami.
The Bloodhunts' theme song is KKK's marching song Stand Up and Be Counted, due to their unpleasant rather racist philosophy.