|Task Force 141|
|Attack on Tokyo Bay|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4|
|Sgt. Josh Rogers|
|USMC and Wolf Company|
|Day 1, 2020|
|Defend the HMAS Cape York.|
|Ultranationalists and Chinese Army|
- "Josh! We need help! Get up here!"
- — Salmon
- "Captain, I'm under heavy suppressing fire myself!"
- — Rogers
Attack on Tokyo Bay is the second level of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
The level is starts with everything peaceful then Ultranationalists and Chinese soldiers enter the boat. The ship rock as MiGs attack it. Wolf and the Marines defend it. They then takeout some planes and a submarine. Then they the ship tosses and turns. Then it sinks.
Wolf Company theme same as Endrun.
- "We are the most powerful military force in the history of man. Every fight is our fight. Because what happens over here, matters over there. We don't get to sit one out. Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prospering of your people, and utter destruction. We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know how to aquire it. And that, my friends, is worth more than a whole army base of steel. Sure it matters who's got the bigger stick, but it matters a hell of a lot more who's swinging it. This is the time for heroes. A time for legends. History is written by the victors. Let's get to work."
- — Gen. Rogers
(The level cutscene begins with Josh waking up.)
- Josh: *Yawns* Hey, Private Sam. Where's the guns.
- PVT. Sam: On the rack in the next room.
- Josh: Thanks.
(He leaves and Beck enters.)
- PVT. Sam: Hey, ma'am. What's up.
- Beck: Where is Rogers?
- PVT. Sam: Helping himself to a rifle.
- Beck: Okay.
(She leaves and Phantom enters.)
- Phantom: Hey, feet off the table Private. We eat off there.
- PVT. Sam: Ma'am, it's the FNG!
- Captain Salmon: Good to see you my friend. Jack Johnson or Phantom, this is Private Hue Sam and this is Sergeant Johnson.
- Sovereign: Nice boat.
- PVT. Sam: What's up, sir.
- Sovereign: Private, didn't Phantom tell you to take your feet off the table?
(He takes is feet off. Josh returns.)
- Josh: Phantom.
- Sovereign: You know each other.
- Josh: Yeah, he's my brother-in-law.
- Captain Salmon: Where's your boots?
(Beck returns with his boots.)
- Beck: You forgot these.
(He puts them back on. The ships rocks and plates and cups scatter on the ground.)
- CPL. Crown: We've got company!
(The level begins with Josh waking up from shell-shock and then engaging some soldiers.)
- Captain Salmon: Josh! We need help! Get up here!
- Josh: Captain, I'm under heavy suppressing fire myself!
(He gets up and fires back upon them. Invasion Intro)
- Josh: Come on! Come on!
(Josh fights through them with CPL Crown.)
- CPL. Crown: Come on, sarge.
(They reach the topside stairs. But a missile hits it and almost kills them.)
- Captain Salmon: No! Hold on!
(They are now stuck in the hall.)
- CPL. Crown: Sergeant Rogers, take the left flank man!
(Pinned Down. They fight the soldiers.)
- Josh: These guys are worse then the Shadow Company.
(The stairs are cleared and a rope ladder is thrown down.)
- CPL. Crown: Go! Go! Go!
(Defending same as Showdown theme.)
- PFC. Alison: About time!
(Maccerson is shot in the shoulder.)
- CPL. Crown: Maccerson!
- GySGT Wilkerson: Jason, man that gun. Josh get on that minigun.
- CPL. Crown: Yes Guns.
(They get on it fire towards the MiGs and submarines.)
- PVT. Sam: Incoming! Take out the torpedo!
(They destroy the torpedo.)
- PVT. Sam: Outstanding!
(Sergeant Wilson fires a sniper rifle at a MiG and it crashes into the sea.)
- PVT. Sam: Nice shot, sarge!
- Captain Salmon: By the way elite is actually better then pro.
(They destroy several MiGs and a sub. Another torpedo is seen but the minigun and chain gun are out of ammo. It hits and everyone falls off.)
- Captain Salmon: NO!